Selling a Home?
You are about to make one of the most important financial decisions in your life. It’s crucial to take the necessary steps to choose the right real estate agent and make sure you sell in the shortest amount of time as possible - at the highest price. Selling your home in Orange County may seem stressful but, I can help you!
How does the home selling process work?
1. Preparing your home
You will need to think about your home from a buyer’s perspective when preparing it for the market. This may be hard as a homeowner but taking generic photos of your home’s interior and exterior features may help you picture your home objectively. The way your home looks on the outside is what brings buyers in and entices them to go inside to check out the interior of your home as well, so take notes on how you can freshen up the outside look of your home. Simple things like new paint or even adding some tasteful plants to your landscaping can make a big difference.
Potential home buyers also like to see spacious homes so that they can envision how they can fill up the space and decorate it as their own, so make sure to organize and declutter all the rooms in your home as much as you can before any potential buyers go on a tour of your home.
Another aspect to consider is the importance of understanding the market value of your home. There are a variety of elements to consider. You can get a number from online (such as Zillow's Zestimate) by having a computer that uses algorithms to come up with an estimate for you. However, there are elements a computer would miss that would need to be added to the calculation. These elements are the type of house, its location, profiles of current buyers, what's considered popular at the time and more! What's considered more valuable based on these elements is always changing. As a result, I will assist you in any way I can to determine the market value and answer any questions you may have.
2. Staging your home
Staging your home and utilizing the space strategically will make your home stand out to potential buyers. Putting in some extra attention to detail and showing your willingness to go the extra mile can make all the difference when someone is considering your home for purchase. This is where you can get creative with putting out decorations, playing around with furniture placement, and generally making your home more appealing.
How can I help?
I will be with you 100% of every step in the home selling process to make sure you feel confident. With my services and experience, selling your home can be a stress-free process. I will help in preparing your property, actively managing your home sale, and executing the deal as quickly as possible. I have the expertise and understanding of today’s market to help you maximize your home’s value and get every penny you deserve.
Let Kathy McCarthy handle your home sale! I’ll start with finding out what is important to you, I will then make sure to prioritize your needs and wants to formulate detailed strategies for selling your home in the shortest time possible at the highest price. Selling your home may seem difficult, but it is possible to get through the process quickly and smoothly. If you have any questions in regards to the home selling process or if you’re thinking about selling your home today, contact Kathy today!
How will I help you sell your home?
There are multiple aspects to think about when selling your home. It can be a stressful and time-consuming process. I can help relieve your stress by providing the following services to get your home sold:
- A competitive listing price
- A home thoroughly prepared for the housing market
- Professionally taken photography and high quality video/drone footage of your home
- Vibrant and beautifully designed property website and flyers
- High quality MLS data prepared
- MLS data reach on over 2,000 sites, with enhanced listings on Trulia and Zillow, local and national exposure and international buyers reach.
- Media proposal and advertising by print and Kathy
- Open house event with food, music and additional advertising
- Immediate and personal updates on for line previewing and showing activity
- Excellent negotiation skills when selling your home
- Presentation of all offers, assistance in evaluations and preparation of counter offers
- Monitored progress on accepted offer, appraisal and buyer's loan approval with lender follow-up
- Attentive to fully completed disclosures.
- Monitored and coordinated settlement process
- Immediate assistance to events that threaten closing